State-of-the-Artwork Mixing & Mastering EQs
Utilizing heralded filter-designs from Brainworx, the bx_hybrid V2 was re-designed from the bottom as much as ship the sound of analog filters mixed with superior digital options and workflow.
bx_hybrid additionally maps to all of the options of the AVID ICON middle part EQ, together with its Encompass Joysticks, which can be utilized to manage the Bass- and Presence-Shifters!
There may be nothing just like the Bass Shift for tweaking bass drums, and check out the Presence Shift for acoustic guitars or feminine voices.
A complicated Auto Solo Mode solos single frequency bands. You can too tweak Q controls with a mouse click on or through your bodily controller’s contact delicate EQ knobs.
Utilizing the most recent Brainworx filter design, these EQs permit for digital EQ-ing as much as 26kHz, even in low-res classes (44.1 and 48kHz), with none of the excessive frequency artifacts lots of digital EQs are dealing with.
There’s a devoted Mono model for mixing, along with the Stereo model, which affords M/S Stereo Width and Mono Maker for the genuine Brainworx tight low-end tone, whereas providing an unequalled general width.
- Brainworx critically acclaimed filters
- Artifact free EQ-ing as much as 26kHz, even in 44okay classes!
- 11 EQ bands together with Shelving Filters, Hi- & Low-Cross, Notch Filters & Peak Bands
- 64-Bit & AAX (DSP & Native) Assist
- Auto Solo Mode for soloing single frequency bands
- Notch filters with adjustable Q, and Shifter EQs that may be managed with the ICON’s Encompass Joysticks or your mouse.
- Direct entry: simply kind in any legitimate quantity into the textual content fields for direct entry to the precise worth
- Switchable EQ graphic panel
Please REPORT in Remark Damaged Hyperlinks