The Circle Bells library was recorded with a uncommon and distinctive instrument referred to as “Blossom Bells”, created by native SF Bay Space metallic working artisan Pete Engelhart. This hand-welded tuned percussion instrument options six metal conical bells tuned to totally different keys and unfold out in a fan association. Every bell has a deeply wealthy, heat and sonorous tone with an extended maintain and crystalline readability. We recorded them with tender mallets, exhausting picks and viola bow with each single-strikes/staccatos and rolls/sustains for every articulation. Its distinctive sound evokes the texture of a metal Marimbaphone or Celeste when performed with mallets and a glass armonica when bowed, but its character and undulating resonance defies any direct comparability to some other instrument.
The bells vary in measurement from 2″ to three half of″ in diameter and every about 10″ lengthy. Every word can maintain for as much as 10 seconds or extra and carries a deep mix of gorgeous overtones. We recorded every one up shut in huge stereo. It’s divided into three articulation sections: bows, mallets and picks. We used a viola bow to supply sustains and staccatos. We used a tender fabric mallet to play single notes and sustaining rolls and a tough choose to play single tapes, scrapes and sustaining results. All articulations function in depth spherical robin variation and deep dynamic velocity layering.
– Fabric mallet strikes: a mean of 12 velocity layers with our customary 10 round-robins
– Fabric mallet rolls: modwheel managed loops with 3+ velocity layers and a couple of+ spherical robins with launch triggers
– Twin metallic guitar choose strikes: a mean of 12 velocity layers and 10x round-robin
– Twin metallic guitar choose scratch results: eight layers and eight spherical robins per layer
– Twin metallic guitar choose scratch “rolls”: modwheel managed loops with 3+ velocity layers and a couple of+ spherical robins with launch triggers
– Bowing sustains on all bells (basic notes and harmonics): 2+ velocity layers and a couple of+ spherical robin with launch triggers
– Bowing staccatos on all bells (basic notes and harmonics): 2+ velocity layers and a couple of+ spherical robin
– Customized sculptable ambient drones, created utilizing solely the circle bells as supply materials
Every articulation is on the market in a standalone preset or as a part of a strong dual-layer instrument which permits customers to form and mix any two articulationsm every with fully impartial controls. Each preset gives a full DSP results rack, layer mixing, tuning and envelope shaping controls. Our superior ARP system provides you instantaneous adaptive arpeggiation, step-sequencing, scale/chord constraint and auto-roll performance, with customized preset saving and loading. You’ll additionally discover an important choice of ambient and atmospheric FX presets, created by the Soundiron crew and veteran sound designer and instrumentalist Steven Tavaglione.
– 5.56 GB put in
– 2,893 Samples
– 22 .nki instrument presets
– 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
– Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to permit person customization
This library is designed for the FULL retail model of Native Devices Kontakt 5.1 or later!