Roland Cloud Concerto is the pattern playback and RAINLINK based mostly recording engine that powers the Tera, FLAVR and Anthology sequence of Roland Cloud digital devices. Though Concerto alone doesn’t an instrument make, it’s the underlying engine that powers many present Roland Cloud devices and would be the host to many forthcoming Roland Cloud applied sciences.
Roland Cloud Concerto:
– outputs to Stereo, four observe, and eight observe
– comprises ADSHR amplitude envelope management
– helps launch samples: articulation-based number of pattern layers
– offers by way of a single Concerto occasion simultaneous, a number of instrument playback
– permits a number of output views (microphone positions) per voice for ease of blending and mastering
– employs a Extremely versatile MIDI Be taught System, making groundbreaking options reminiscent of Fret Shifting within the Tera Guitar sequence potential
– boasts best-in-class convolution and algorithmic reverb
– leverages Cubic interpolation for pattern charge conversion and pitch shifting
– has an unlimited suite of audio results, together with compressor and limiter, filter, LFO, and key-tracking
– Roland Cloud Concerto will proceed to develop in capabilities and feature-set because the wants of you, the creator, demand.