Your Cinematic Guitar Orchestra
Continuo is a fancy sounding cinematic texture designer software primarily based on electrical guitars for creating countless pads, uncommon soundscapes, attribute atmospheres and experimental sublayers particularly for movie, online game and digital music. That is the primary launch of our cinematic collection with our model new, straightforward to make use of Layer Designer Engine the place you may edit, modulate and blend as much as four particular person Instrument Modules on the identical time.
Your steady journey begins now.
Inspiring, tremendous clear interface proper out of the field.
Want extra controls? Beneath the hood you get greater than 80+ smarty adjusted management choices!
four Modules in 1
With the brand new engine you may run as much as four Sound Modules on the identical time. Additionally you may add results and modulations individually on these Sound Modules.
Each Slot comes with four EQ, 2 classic results (Sluggish Leslie rotator & a Basic Phaser) and a pair of Lexicon-style reverb sends.
The combos of those controls can surpise you with some very insteresting new textures.
Flip your sound into pulses or create an excellent complicated shifting soundscape combining the settings on the four Slots.
Select from eight completely different LFO presets from quick to gradual mechanically synced to your DAW’s / Kontakt grasp clock.
Add a closing contact or go excessive with the Grasp Part: an SSL Fashion Channel EQ, Glue Compressor & a Grasp Limiter. Due to the prime quality recordings altering these parameters (particularly the EQ settings) can dramatically change your general sound. Pimp up your textures, add some additional edge, brillance, fatness with these wealthy sounding options on the closing stage.
– 18 additional lengthy guitar pattern modules with uncommon sound setups: uncooked sounding Fender guitar textures with quite a lot of fortuitousness
– Bowed, tremolos, vibratos, overwhelmed (with a picket stick) methods and a 300x stretched guitar patch
– Tremendous massive reverbs recorded by way of Eventide & Strymon impact processors
– Gear used: UA1176, Roland Dimension D, Studer A800, Pultec EQP-1, UAD RAW, Strymon Deco / BigSky, Eventide Blackhole
– New Layer Designer Engine with inspiring, tremendous clear interface
– 60+ Manufacturing unit & Artist presets
– Over 80 controls on a simplified GUI
– Run as much as four Sound Modules on the identical time
– eight LFO Modulation presets / Module
– four EQ presets / Module
– 2 results / Module + 2 Ship results
– Grasp EQ, Compressor & Limiter
– 24bit / 48kHz pattern price
– 2.5 GB lossless compressed measurement (3.5 GB authentic measurement)
– Full model of Kontakt 5.7.3+ required – not for Kontakt Participant