Techno and electro producer Boris Bunnik delves deep into his synths and he has been a eager Analog Four person because the early days of it’s launch. As Conforce he’s identified for his deep refined and crispy techno, with Versalife he’s identified for extra sci-fi classic melancholic electro. He determined to share part of his Analog Four presets on this model new soundpack. His Dark Synthesis soundbank focusses on the conceptual darker spectrum of techno melancholy from industrial cities. Whether or not you need to go Detroit, Rotterdam or Berlin techno this soundbank is for you. Are you lacking among the shimmering pads, deep bass? Interstellar bleeps, or haunting grumpy drones? Dive deeper into the Dark Synthesis soundbank and get the vibes rolling. All patches are crafted with love and a spotlight. All killer! No filler and no bullshit patches!
Please watch/pay attention the connected demos within the showreel for a superb impression of the sounds, these are all made with patches from this specific library.
What do you get:
This preset library accommodates quite a lot of 140 patches:
– Pads/fats leads (+-35)
– Chords/Keys (+-40)
– Deep Bass (+-45)
– Bizarre Results (+-20)
– This isn’t an official product by the model Elektron
– This isn’t a pattern equipment
– These are native patches and so they ONLY work on the Analog Four/Keys mk1&2. The Analog 4/Keys engine is exclusive, so no different machine is suitable with these patches.
– These patches are saved in a single native Sysex file that the Analog 4/Keys can perceive. The file is small, however all patches are in there.
– For Poly patches, you’ll want to set your Analog Four in “POLY” mode with all voices activated on one channel and set allocation to “RESET or ROTATION”. (shift+poly to enter this) this web page.
-Use the C6 software program app by Elektron to switch the patches. Join the Analog Four through USB to your laptop and open C6. Go into the system menu/ Sysex Dump on the Analog Four/Keys. SYSEX RECEIVE -> DRIVE SOUND -> Choose the financial institution the place you need to write the patches.
Consult with the Analog Four/Keys guide when you’re uncertain of easy methods to go about. This Sound Pack was designed for Analog Four Keys. It’s suitable with Analog Four MK1&II however be suggested that there could also be slight variations in sound.
Reselling of the patches or soundbank isn’t allowed, copyright by Conforce. Please respect this.
The Analog Four is a singular synth and really musical instrument however wants tweaking!
With this soundbank I attempted to get the perfect out of the Analog Four and share it with you for a good value.
Get pleasure from!
Please REPORT in Remark Damaged HyperlinksDOWNLOAD: