A shocking assortment of three digital devices tailored for gypsy jazz and swing music! DJANGO consists of two lead guitars (acoustic & electrical DI) plus an acoustic rhythm guitar, all with unimaginable realism and excellent playability. The center of Django Reinhardt’s signature type, obtainable in your DAW eventually.
This library is a tribute to the legendary musical type of its namesake, Django Reinhardt, innovator of gypsy jazz (often known as gypsy swing, scorching membership jazz, or jazz manouche). We recorded three devices – acoustic lead, electrical lead, and acoustic rhythm – designed to ship solo and accompanying elements within the attribute expression and pace of this glorious type. With over 20,000+ samples whole, we are able to confidently say we achieved our aim!
However the diploma of sampling depth and authenticity included in DJANGO makes the instrument appropriate for different contexts as nicely: trendy jazz, swing, blues, and even pop, and might present an alternate sound for lead metal or nylon acoustic guitar elements performed with a decide. The rhythm instrument is good for the well-known upbeat swing rhythm, greatest often called “la pompe”, in any key and with a variety of chords.
The designer of DJANGO, Dimitris Plagiannis, additionally produced our in style bouzouki and oud pattern libraries, and approached this with the identical sampling philosophy: meticulous recording, modifying, and scripting strategies to make the devices sound completely actual. Not simply by clever notice playback (sensible digital fret choice, bends, slides, launch noises), but in addition by together with enjoying inconsistencies that present the dynamics, move, and expressiveness of actual acoustic performances. It’s these refined (and controllabe) imperfections that give sampled and sequenced performances true life and depth.
We hope you’ll benefit from the outcome!
Django Gypsy Jazz Guitar options:
– Over 20,000 stunning samples.
– Two lead guitars – acoustic & DI electrical.
– Acoustic rhythm guitar.
– Meticulously recorded finger, fret + string noise.
– Maintain, hammer/pull, gliss, harmonics + octaves.
– Launch sounds, up/down slides and soiled notes.
– Rhythm: chords in all 12 keys.
– Rhythm: 12 chord varieties and seven strum varieties.
– Demo MIDI information included.
– Elegant, colourful & easy interface.
– Mechanically triggers sensible noises.
– Fantastic-tune noises and playback settings.
– Management fret and decide conduct.
– Rhythm patch: sample builder & playback.
– Digital analog results rack for simple tweaks.
– MIDI study any knob.
– FULL VERSION (not participant) of Kontakt model 5.5.1 or greater
– 5GB disk area
– 2GB RAM (4GB really helpful)
– 2008 or later processor. Your system should additionally meet the necessities for model 5.5.1 of Kontakt. Should you can not run that model, you will be unable to load this library.