Organika is a hybrid sound-designed violin library for Kontakt. This isn’t your regular orchestral violin library – nice care has been taken to sculpt the sounds as a lot as potential to show them into one thing particular.
The principle instrument options the lengthy articulation recorded to tape, and performed again on a classic Library of Congress C1 cassette participant at full and half speeds. Experimental devices have additionally been included and have tape destruction, formant shifting, and shimmer reverb.
It is a violin library, but it surely performs like a synthesizer.
……:::::: Included in Organika ::::::……
• Whole Pattern Dimension – 382MB
• 290 Samples
• 11 NKIs
• 80 Snapshots For Kontakt 5 Customers
• Virtually 200 Extra Snapshots For Kontakt 6 Customers
• Intuitive GUI With Lots Of Management
• Recorded At 24-Bit And 48kHz
• Kontakt 6 Is Required For Bonus Ssnapshots
• Necessities: Native Devices Kontakt 5.8.1+ Or Greater.
……:::::: Options ::::::……
• Fundamental Patch With Half-Velocity Cassette Samples
• Four Separate Articulation NKIs
• 5 Experimental Devices
• Quantity And Filter ADSRs
• Switchable LFO Synced To Your Host Tempo (With Mod Depth)
• Vibrato Depth And Fee Management
• 4-pole LPF And HPF
• Delay, Reverb, Refrain And Saturation Controls
• Velocity Management For Quick articulations