Plectrik | String Resonator Synthesizer
Plectrik is a flexible string resonator synthesizer. It was designed to create easy, elegant tones that may be sculpted into plucked and bowed articulations. Plectrik can produce timbres starting from harpsichord to bowed strings to mallet percussion and extra.
Plectrik’s inner workings make use of Karplus-Sturdy algorithms fed right into a smooth overdrive. An optionally available ring modulator gives augmented and chaotic tone design. The ultimate stage of the sign passes by way of a Moog-style low cross filter and a hard and fast delay “doubling” module.
Whether or not you’re scoring a movie, creating EDM or writing experimental music, Plectrik has a novel sound palette assured to encourage your productions.
– Karplus-Sturdy Synthesis Core
– Resonator “Physique” Choice
– Wooden and Metallic Bodily Modeling
– Tender Overdrive / Distortion
– Constructed-in Mod Delay
– Constructed-in Ring Modulator
– OSX 10.eight or Home windows 10 x64
– Audio Models or VST appropriate audio host
Please REPORT in Remark Damaged HyperlinksDOWNLOAD: