Designed first as a “child brother” to the JUPITER-4, the Roland PROMARS Compuphonic Synthesizer married the soundness and suppleness of microprocessor management with the superior sound of analog. The end result was a synth that provided unimaginable punch (2 oscillators per voice and a great-sounding filter) and excellent stage presence (10 Preset and 10 Person Patches- one of many first with reminiscence!). Whereas at the moment we take programmability as a right, the inspiring sound of the PROMARS might solely have returned by way of the facility of ACB, and is now accessible as an incredibly-fun software program synthesizer on Roland Cloud!
– Good duplicate of uncommon PROMARS COMPUPHONIC synthesizer
– ACB supplies the wealthy, heat classic tone of the unique
– Two VCOs plus two sub-oscillators per voice
– Quick envelopes and filters with basic Roland character
– VST, AU and PLUG-OUT appropriate
Workforce HEXWARS Notes:
RolandCloud.app just isn’t required.
Simply set up.