Rhythmic Revolution was created by Academy Award, TEC and G.A.N.G Award Successful Composer, Troels Folmann and one of many world’s main sound designers, Professor Mario Bajardi and acclaimed Percussionist, Nino Errera.
Rhythmic Revolution is a complicated instrument able to creating an eternity of latest and provoking supplies. It may possibly actually randomize one thing new in eternity. Whether or not you desire a Birdman like drum groove or the grittiest of sound designs. It may be used as an exceptional device for filmic motion grooves to essentially the most floating and ambient patches. We see it because the worlds most excessive adaptive pattern randomizer. Designed to shock you and be managed when wanted. All the pieces is totally synced to your host-tempo.
The guts of Rhythmic Revolution revolves round two completely different worlds of sounds. The standard world of drums and percussion as we all know it – and an unconventional world of customized devices and excessive sound design. All processed rigorously by Professor Mario Bajardi by way of a KYMA system with a customized DSP sign chain designed for the library.
Rhythmic Revolution accommodates a very new Quadro-Engine with 4 parallel modular programs. Every module has its personal pattern pool, its personal results programs and its personal convolution impulses. This implies you will have 4 unbiased pattern units, fx programs and convolution impulses that may freely be blended or randomized collectively. As well as it accommodates over 300 hand-crafted Textural Convolutions that creates a textural delay to the Rhythmic Revolution. The library additionally comes with a full reverse choices, so you possibly can reverse something you need with a single click on. We additionally added our latest Chaos FX 3.Three and a model new Panorama structure that enables particular person tuning and panning of every pattern layer.
Rhythmic Revolution accommodates over 15 GB of content material (compressed to 7.1GB) created by Prof. Mario Bajardi through the use of a really difficult chained setup that features a full KYMA system and talent to bodily draw waveforms in real-time.
– +14.9GB (compressed to 7.1GB) of all-new content material
– Superior Quadro-Engine w/ Four parallel convolution programs
– Rhythms w/ Drums, Percussion and Ethnic Percussion
– Rhythms w/ Vegetation, Air and Physique Percussion
– Rhythms w/ Metallic Objects, Water and Plastic
– +4.000 Natural Rhythm Samples
– Immediate Pattern- and Results Randomizer
– Immediate Entrance-Confronted Results
– Full Retail model of Kontakt 5.5.1+ required / Not suitable with free Kontakt Participant
– Kontakt 5.5.1 is 32 and 64-bit suitable on each PC and MAC platforms
– Rhythmic Revolution requires 7.1GB of arduous drive house
– Runs as a stand-alone utility, VST or Audio Items plug-in, RTAS underneath Professional Instruments 7/8
– Minimal: Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5, G5 2.Four GHz or Intel Core Duo 2.00 GHz, Eight GB RAM or Home windows XP (32 Bit) or Home windows Vista (32/64 Bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 2.zero GHz, Eight GB RAM. Eight GB of RAM or extra is very really helpful
– +4.007 samples
– Pattern decision: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo
– Format(s): Kontakt (.NCW, .NKI)
Please REPORT in Remark Damaged HyperlinksDOWNLOAD: