The ST SSG – Small Studio Grand is a smaller Grand Piano, (6′ 1″) that give a tighter, extra outlined sound then a bigger instrument. This instrument has depth and roundness within the bass register, wealthy midrange and a transparent, crisp treble.
Recorded in one in every of Swedens finest room for acoustic devices, utilizing Neumann M269’s and Neumann M250’s ensures that the recorded materials offers you the very best efficiency doable.
With its 21-28 velocity samples, it provide the dynamic response wanted for studio use, making this nice instrument equally suited to pop, jazz, rock and all issues in between!
– 21-28 maintain velocity ranges
– Extra the 1500 samples
– TimeVel Launch Expertise (Kontakt Model)
– True Resonance Expertise
– Sympathetic Resonance (Kontakt Model)
– Controllable quantity for key/pedal noise (Kontakt Model)
– Controllable quantity for Sympathetic Resonance and True Resonance (Kontakt Model)
– 24 bit 44.1 stereo samples
For Kontakt model, you’ll want minimal Kontakt 5 FULL model!
SFZ format examined on Sforzando.
Please REPORT in Remark Damaged HyperlinksDOWNLOAD: