From the “Singing Steel Sequence”. “Steel Tongue” is a neat little tonal steel percussion library that’s very versatile in it’s customization and really inspiring to make use of because of the built-in arpeggiator and FX.
Simply add extra aptitude and character to any composition with out distracting from the principle motion. Immediately create tranquil moods with the tender mallet tones, or add rhythm with the straightforward to make use of arpeggiator, or soiled up the sounds with the on board results for a extra hybrid sound.
• three beater articulations with devoted quantity envelope controls:
• Rubber Mallets
• three Spherical Robin every + 9 RR for the percussive components
• 2 mic positions
• 11 various instrument patches
• four octave ranges , keyswitches for simply altering arpeggiator modes.
• 195 meg , uncompressed
• Requires full model KONTAKT v6.2.2 or increased
Many due to 0TH3Rside for offering this launch!