Synthetic Shadows is a library born within the shadow of a completely realized Synth Cinematic Orchestra. An artificial library devoted to convey you analog and digital synths, to enhance your present compositions.
Synthetic Shadows accommodates 9GB and 7600+ samples and has 13 completely different Hybrid FX classes, A whole lot of multi-sampled analog & digital synths plus Four massive synth drumkit banks. It comes with a wealth of various choices, bringing you Downers, Risers, Boomers, Pulses, Droppers, Strikers, Growls & a completely realized Synth Cinematic Orchestra. Entry to a whole lot of cinematic sound design results from many alternative classes.
Synthetic Shadows was initially designed and recorded by 8Dio producer, Sergey Zubarev (The Final Haven) and later refined into one single library by the 8Dio group and Academy Award, TEC and G.A.N.G Award Profitable Composer, Troels Folmann.
The Library is constructed into our well-known Hybrid Scoring Instruments Consumer Interface which good praise to the Synthetic synths. It provides you many of various alternatives mastering and utilizing all of the hybrid results. Synthetic Shadows is a bundle stuffed with pure inspiration, the one restrict is your creativeness!
– 7.635 Samples. 10.2GB HDD (compressed to 4.2GB)
– 13 Hybrid FX classes & Four Synth Grasp Drumkits
– 100’s of Multi-Sampled Analog Synths & Hybrid Devices
– Constructed Into Our Well-known Hybrid Instruments Consumer-Interface
– Downers, Risers, Boomers, Pulses, Droppers, Strikers & Growls
– 20 Scoring Presets – Out Of The Field
– On the spot REVERSE, RANDOM, STACK and CHAOS options
– Full Retail model of Kontakt 5.6+ required / Not appropriate with free Kontakt Participant
– Kontakt 5.6 is 32 and 64-bit appropriate on each PC and MAC platforms
– Synthetic Shadows requires 10GB
– Runs as a stand-alone utility, VST, Audio Items plug-in, AAX beneath Professional Instruments
– eight GB of RAM or extra is extremely beneficial
– Pattern decision: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo .wav, .ncw format
– Format(s): Kontakt
Please REPORT in Remark Damaged HyperlinksDOWNLOAD: