I obtained the Digitone in an early stage and have been programming my very own presets on it ever since. I feel it’s the right machine for digital percussion and evolving modulating pads and results. It’s a sound designers dream synth and does rather more than simply traditional retro static fm sounds.
What makes the Digitone standout is the modulation part, I are likely to dive deep into synths and get wealthy sounds out of them. The soundbank focusses strongly on modulations but it surely ought to get you going with many types of music like electro, techno and idm. All patches are crafted with love and a spotlight. All killer! No filler and no bullshit patches!
**The four demo tracks are 100% made with the patches from this soundbank**
What do you get:
This equipment incorporates a spread 140 patches.
– 67 Pads, evolving drones, chords, bleeps
– 22 Advanced sound results
– 22 Bass sounds
– 29 Drums inc punchy kicks, hihats, snares and numerous percussion
All sounds are categorised and organised appropriately.
– This isn’t an official product by the Elektron model, it’s a customized made soundpack.
– These patches are saved in a single Sysex file that the Digitone(Keys) can learn and obtain.
– This isn’t a pattern equipment
– Please don’t share this soundbank with all your folks, hours and hours of time went into programming and organising this sound financial institution. The amount of cash requested for this product could be very little so please be so type to purchase my sound banks and assist any future ones.
– These are native patches and so they solely work with the Digitone. Switch these patches to your Digitone:
Use the C6 or Sysex software program app by Elektron to switch the patches, discovered at this web page. Join the Digitone through USB to your pc and open C6.
Go into the system menu/ Sysex Dump on the Digitone. SYSEX RECEIVE -> DRIVE SOUND -> Choose the financial institution the place you wish to write the patches.
– Check with the Digitone guide in case you’re uncertain of tips on how to go about. It’s all detailed within the guide, which may also be up to date after they launch new firmwares with Overbridge assist, and such.
Please REPORT in Remark Damaged HyperlinksDOWNLOAD: