XBass 4000 is VST impact plug-in designed to facilitate the maximization the bass frequencies.
The digital circuits of the XBass 4000 mix two completely different algorithms with a view to emphasize the bass spectrum of the monitor:
– The psychoacoustic algorithm, BassEnhancer, that emphasizes the depth of the audible bass content material
– An analog type saturation unit that enriches the bass spectrum of the tone to breed the “fats” and “heat” sounds identified and cherished
in classic tube circuits. It additionally boosts increased harmonic frequencies to increase and enliven the audible spectrum in addition to sub-bass spectrum
XBass 4000 is superb for artificial and acoustic basses and enriches kick-drums to provide them the vitality you’ll want to drive your monitor
– A particular distorted bass bell filter for a choosing the bass spectrum that needs to be maximized. It’s attainable to pick out a large spectrum of bass
frequencies – from the deepest sub-basses at 15hz to medium-bass frequencies. It’s additionally attainable to set a Slope–Q vary for the chosen frequencies.
– A psychoacoustic circuit known as Bass Enhancer that emphasizes the depth of the bass spectrum. It makes use of particular algorithms to course of sounds
utilizing psychoacoustic methods.
– A saturation unit that emulates classic analog tube circuitry which supplies the person the power to regulate the quantity of bass saturation and the quantity
of audible bass saturation.
– Management of the output quantity
– Graphical dB meter exhibiting the extent of output quantity